Supports Touchwiz (S7 version) 6.0.1 on BPH6 base and higher
Please check our FAQ first here: Please login to see this link.
If you want to take my work and need it somewhere, or do other things with it, please ask me first for the permission. Otherwise you are not allowed to take it! Thank you!
Please login to see this link., a Touchwiz based rom made by myself!
Features of this Kernel:
- Build with latest google 4.9 toolchain
- Build with ERH1 kernel source!
- Latest Linux version 3.18.120, is always up to date
- Performance and Batterylife improved
- Choose between different CPU governors: performance, powersave, userspace, ondemand, interactiv (default), conservative, zzmoove, barry_allen, nightmare, darkness, pegasusq, yankactive intelliactive, ondemandplus, intellimm, bioshock, lionheart, smartmax, smartass2, smartmax_eps, alucard, blu_active, cafactive, electrodemand, ondemand_x, hyper and intellidemand
- Built with latest ramdisk sources from samsung (ERG2)
- Frandom Support
- Thunderplug hotplug driver can be selected in aroma (only for advanced users!)
- Gzip compressed ramdisk (supersu, magisk etc will work fine)
- I/O schedulers: CFQ (Default), ROW, No-op, Deadline, BFQ, FIOPS, SIO, VR, ZEN, FIFO, maple and SIOplus
- UKSM (Ultra Kernel Samepage Merging)
- Zram can be set in synapse
- Gentle fair sleeper switch enabled
- StateNotifier included
- HTC's async added
- Fsync toggle
- LED Control
- Charging control
- HMP control
- Full CPU/GPU control in synapse
- DVFS in Synapse
- Many controllable wakelocks
- Underclock: big core to 312Mhz, little core to 338Mhz
- Overlock: depens on your ASV
- GPU OC to 806 Mhz
- Init.d Support
- NTFS file system enabled
- CIFS/NFS file systems enabled
- F2fs supported
- Allow ADB-Insecure
- Wlan Wakelock decreased
- Fully controllable with synapse
- TCP (Network) control: Bic (default), Reno, cubic, Westwood, Highspeed, Hybla, HTCP, Vegas, Veno, Scalable, LP, Yeah and Illinois
- SeLinux is set to permissive
- Zen-Tune implemented
- All bad samsung drivers disabled (like tima or rkp)
- Force encryption disabled
- Knox faked to 0x0
- Boeffla wakelock control
Click the download button above to get full speed download from our servers (you have to be logged in), or as a second choice:
Please login to see this link.
Old releases can be found here: Please login to see this link.
1. Install a custom recovery for your phone, like this one here:Please login to see this link.
2. Follow the instructions on the page above, until you get a working recovery
3. Download the Kernel from below and copy it to your external SD Card
4. Reboot to your recovery by pressing volume up, home button and power button at the same time.
5. Install zip/select the kernel
7. Wipe cache and dalvik cache (recommand)
If you wanna join the beta tester group, download yourself telegram and click on the chat link: Please login to see this link.
If you like my work, feel free to hit thanks and/or give me a small donation by going to our donationlist and add a donation yourself here: Please login to see this link. . Thank you very much in any way!
- Samsung for sources
- the great linus for his amazing kernel source
- Jesec (for the great FP fix!!)
- UpInTheAir for his great Synapse implementation